12Go Asia : Book all your tickets in one place
Planning a trip and tired of comparing the prices between different operators and modes of transportation? Then 12Go Asia is the perfect platform to plan your next trip.
On 12go you can book buses, trains, ferries, transfers and even flights in over 20 countries, all from the same website.
We've used 12go Asia countless times for ourselves and our clients and absolutely love it.
But if you're want more information before your first booking, no worries, here's everything you need to know.
Why choose 12go Asia ?
There's a ton of reasons to choose 12go Asia over local agencies and other travel booking website.
Here is a few :
- All types of transportation in one place. It can take a lot of time to compare prices between the different operators, agencies and modes of transport for your trip. With 12go you have everything on the same website.
- Online tickets. For some trips, they recommend that you print your tickets. In our experience, the e-ticket always worked just fine. That mean you don't have to print your tickets, save everything on your phone and the planet at the same time.
- Good prices. For most routes, their prices are the same and sometimes even cheaper than local agencies.
- No language barrier. In some regions it can hard to communicate with local travel agencies and it can happen that details are lost in translation. On 12go you don't have that problem and their customer support speak english.
All modes of transport in one place
When you plan a trip you usually want to check all the possibilities before you make a decision.
On 12go you have all the modes of transport in the same place.
You can compare the departure times, durations and prices on the same screen. You don't have to switch different multiple websites anymore.
Buses, Ferries, Ferries, Vans, Airport Transfer and now even Flights. It's all there.
They also offer more itineraries than other booking platform as their website create all the combinations possible with all the different modes of transport they offer.
Countries and popular Routes
12go is now in more than 20 countries in the world, mostly in Asia and Europe but they are rapidly expanding to other continents too.
What that mean for you? One platform to plan all your trips.
12go in Thailand
In Thailand, 12go Asia is covering almost every routes including of course all the most popular ones like :
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Koh Samui
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Krabi
- Koh Samui to Koh Tao
- Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
Need a taxi to go from Bangkok to Pattaya, a flight from Pattaya to Surat Thani and then a ferry to connect to Koh Samui? You can do it all from 12go asia.
And that's just some examples.
12go in Asia
With 12go Asia you can book tickets in Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Mayanmar, Laos, India, Singapore, Japan, Sri Lanka, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia and Nepal.
12go in Oceania
You can book tickets on 12go for your trip in Australia and New Zealand.
12go in Europe
12go is now available Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Armenia, Georgia, Belarus, Russia and Turkey.
12go in America
America is the latest continent where 12go expended. For now they're only available in Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Peru and Bolivia.
Book your tickets on 12go
Booking tickets on 12 go online take a few minutes :
- Go on 12go.asia or 12go.co (for the rest of the world)
- Search the options for your journey
- Compare between the different prices and modes of transport
- Pay online
- Receive your tickets by email
It doesn't take more than a few minutes.
You can try right now for your next destination with the box below :
On 12go Asia you can pay by Credit Card, Paypal or TrueMoney (in Thailand).
Most travel agencies and booking websites accept credit cards but that's rare to have a one that accept Paypal.
Paying with Paypal allow you to keep your credit card secured. Great when you plan a long trip and can't afford to get your card details hacked.
When you scroll through the web you mostly find positive reviews of 12goasia.
Contact and Links
You can contact their customer support directly through their website every day from 10am to 8pm (Bangkok time) by email.
They also have a really detailed FAQ question where they answer a ton of questions about the different routes and travel options as well as more generic questions about their service.
Based on over 1300 reviews online, 12 go asia seems pretty reliable. Google users give 12go a 4.5 star rating based on over 800 reviews and Trustpilot a 4 star rating from over 570 reviews.
12go Asia - Take Aways
12go is a really good website to plan your trip with some really interesting key features :
- All the modes of transportation in one place. You can compare the price and time between bus, ferry, flight, van and more for the same journey.
- Online tickets. In most case, you don't even need to print your ticket. That save your time and save the planet at the same time.
- Fast on mobile. The website is really fast to load even even when your connection slow.
- Competitive prices. Often cheaper than other booking platforms.
That's it for our review of 12go Asia. If you made it here, thanks for reading.
And if you got any question, please feel free to ask in the comments below. We will answer it as soon as we sober up.