Bangkok Hotels and Suites
Like the rest of Thailand, Bangkok Hotels and Suites have an incredible high quality for the price you pay.
From 9$ rooms to 3,000$ Penthouse with private pool, there's an option for all budgets and travelers.
The Best Hotels in Bangkok
It's incredibly hard to make a choice with so many options and different prices, but if we had to pick one for each situation, here's what our selection of hotels and suites in Bangkok would be :
To (host a) Party
- Aloft Sukhumvit 11, either with regular rooms or with the Savyy suite with private Jacuzzi. You have Levels Club in the same building, a lot of great bars, restaurants and clubs at walking distance and the price is right.
- The Davis Bangkok, with plenty of space to party in their Ambassador and Diplomat suite or in one of their Pool Villa. The value for money is incredible. For example, the Diplomat Suite is 60 square meters, with a Jacuzzi big enough for 8 people and start at 4,000฿ a night. Just amazing.
You want to know what are the best hotel suites to host a party in Bangkok?
Check our guide of the best party friendly Hotel Suites in Bangkok on MojoSons Events website.
To Impress Your Friends
- W Bangkok, for their incredible suites, the young and trendy designs, the fun features and the overall vibe of the hotel that feel more welcoming that more standards brands.
- VIE Bangkok by Sofitel, is one of the most luxurious hotel in the city with probably the most incredible penthouse with private pool. They also have duplex suites with an amazing view of the city that will make your friends or date speechless.
- So Sofitel Bangkok. With a kickass view over the Lumpini Park, one of the best rooftop restaurant, a spa for long pampering sessions and an infinity pool, you've got everything you could dream of to get your followers excited.
- U Sathorn without hesitation. The hotel is a bit expensive but offer an amazing service with features that we would love to see everywhere. First, you have your room for 24 hours after your check-in time. So if you check-in at 5pm, you have the room until 5pm the next day. Second, breakfast is all day, whenever you feel like it, no need to wake up at 7am. More? The place is incredibly peaceful, have a huge pool, a spa, a gym...
Need some recommendation to choose your hotel in Bangkok ?
Let us know in the comments.